Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Okay, I'm not sure if I have any visitors anymore, but I thought I'd give a quick update (I think Nikki and Stef still stop by once in awhile!)

Here's a picture of my favorite girl and my favorite guy! This was taken on the Saturday after Thanksgiving when we went to the German Christmas market in downtown Chicago. It was lots of fun--and Steve and I enjoyed the hot spiced wine!





Here are a couple of pictures taken during "fall clean-up" day -- as you can see, Hannah is as cute as ever. :)

Oh, and one last picture. Steve had mentioned that he wanted to get me a special ring for our 10-year anniversary. Well, last weekend he took me out and bought me this!! The picture doesn't do it justice -- it is quite stunning! He's decided to torture me, though--he won't let me wear it until Christmas! (I guess the huge price tag qualifies this gift as a "combination" anniversary/Christmas present!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are on my bloglines notifier. So, I see when you post. Love the ring and cleanup and shoulders picture. Such precious times. Thanks for sharing.

LaLa said...

Welcome back!!! Good to see new pics of your beautiful girl. LOVE the gift!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

She is so beautiful. Love the pictures. Your ring is beautiful too. Happy Anniversary!
I see your posts on Bloglines. Sorry I haven't commented in a while.
Merry Christmas.

Nikki said...

Um, you KNOW I have been waiting (somewhat patiently) for you to update this thing! And I'm so angry, for some reason I can't see any of your pictures! AH!
I'll be back!
P.S. I am in much better spirits today than I was when I emailed you! But thanks for letting me vent!

Nikki said...

OK, I saw the pics!
Hannah IS cute as ever - even getting cuter if that is possible!

The ring is beautiful...Steve is a GOOD GUY! Give him a big squeeze from the Doctors!

Holly said...

Awwww I love all the pics! Hannah is such a sweetie. And your ring is gorgeous.

Steffie B. said...

Hannah is just adorable. So glad you did am update.

Love the bling girl....

Sue said...

Cute mitten mug shots!!! We are heading downtown to the market tomorrow....if it isn't too snowy! That ring is Gorgeous!!!!

Beckyb said...

Absolutley beautiful!!! And I hear you - I often get combination anniversary/Christmas/birthday gifts - so I know what you are going through over there!! :)