Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Monday, January 28, 2008

Party Pics!!

Tomorrow is Hannah's 4th birthday! Still being the "novice" parent that I am, I was at a loss as what to do, so I decided on a "Chuck E. Cheese" party. Don't laugh! Actually, Hannah was so excited for her party that I knew I did the right thing. All but two of her classmates from preschool came to her party and it turned out to be a total blast.

I'm not good at the "mushy" stuff, so let me just say that Hannah is the most precious gift that God could have given us, and Steve & I feel blessed every day that Hannah is our daughter. She is an incredible little girl who brings so much joy to our family.












8 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Tracy! I am sooo mad at myself for not having her birthday written down!!! I can't believe she is 4 tomorrow! WOW.
Looks like she had such a great time at her party - Lily loves that place too.
She looks so beautiful - her hair is getting so long and I just smiled to see she is still wearing her bows!!!!
Love you, miss you...I just emailed you...

Holly said...

Awww she is precious! Looks like she had a great time at her party. Cute pictures.

Sue said...

Happy B'Day! Looks like the party was a blast. There is nothing wrong w/ CEC...the kids love it! She looks adorable in the photos....the hair length is perfect for her.

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Hannah!!!

LaLa said...

That giant grin is confirmation that she had a BLAST!!! She is such a beautiful birthday girl : )

Steffie B. said...

How fun.....we've done a few parties at the big Chuckster as well. The kids love it....hope she had a great day!

Gracie said...

Parties already. Ha ha ha lol! What a cute little girl

Steffie B. said...

just love your header picture....it is great!