Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy LID Anniversary!!

Second post today BUT this is really being posted by The Blog Fairy.

I, the Blog Fairy, have tweaked Tracy's blog in honor of surviving one full year waiting for Hannah's sister. As a fellow Sept '06 LIDer, I can totally relate to the ups and downs of the wait, the post-referral blues (glad for those who get their babies-bummed because I'm still waiting), trying with all your might not to dwell on the fact that you are paper-pregnant with no firm due date. All of this requires an occasional treat. For me it is making blogs for others. For some it may be shopping. For Tracy, it is getting her blog "tweaked" just for fun.

If you are interested in a new blog look or a new header, just contact me: blogfairytemplates@yahoo.com I'll see what I can do.
Hang in there Tracy!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you Verna (oops, I mean "blog fairy")!! I truly appreciate the "tweak"! It's been a tough year watching the referrals slowly trickle in. I'm trying to trust in God as we approach our second year of waiting. Anyway, the new look on my blog has definitely lifted my spirits. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Steve (Daddy) said,

Blog fairy, thank you for the "tweaking" and for thinking of us in our wait.

We, like so many others, are on the same slow and seemingly "drifting boat" with landfall well over the horizon. However, when we know others remember our wait, it is like a "gust of wind" to the sails... reminding us the journey is now long, but the treasure is well worth wait.

Thanks....

LaLa said...

Love it!!! What a great blog fairy : )

Jewels of My Heart said...

Happy one year down! your blog looks great!
God's Speed

Steffie B. said...

Happy 1 year.....and way to go Blog Fairy! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

This looks so cute!! I just love it. Verna is fantastic.

Here's to hoping Hannah has her sister soon!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe a year has passed already...that also means you have been gone for that long too. Wow.
The blog looks great.
love you! Can't wait to see you all NEXT MONTH!

You are one year closer to your sweet baby girl. Yay!!!!

Kerry said...

Hang in there Tracy. It is such a terrible wait. We are feeling for you guys. All the very best.I still an't believe that we have waited this long with a LID Dec 12 05! Hugs
Kerry Malinger