Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Friday, March 9, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday (Nikki, I apologize for stealing your idea!)


With Hannah around, I have quite a few “favorite” photos, so it was hard to pick just one for the first week. I decided to post a photo taken during our trip to China. This was taken during our tour of a home in the countryside while we were in the Hunan Province. Although the living conditions for a typical peasant family in the countryside are very, very primitive, the family who lived in this home seemed very proud to have a few visitors (as goofing looking as we were!).

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh girlfriend, steal away! (It wasn't my original idea anyway.)

I love the picture. It is hard to remember our girls being that small now, isn't it? They are gettin' so big.

I am sooooo happy you started a blog. Have I mentioned that?

Dannye said...

what a great photo you have chosen...