Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Friday, March 30, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday


As our second anniversary of Gotcha Day approaches, I thought it was fitting to post Hannah’s referral photos for Favorite Photo Friday. These are probably my most favorite photos of all, as they are the first pictures of Hannah that I saw. I thought she was so beautiful from the first moment I saw her picture.

The “Finding Ad” in the local newspaper stated that when Hannah was found she had an "apple face, light skin, and little hair." According to the ad, she was wrapped in a black apron. There was no note or keepsake with her. The information we received about Hannah (named XiaoLi) when our referral came stated that she "showed her willing" (yes, she is very strong-willed!), got very excited when she saw the food (still does!), and liked to imitate others. That's our Hannah Li!

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

She was, and still is, a doll!!! AND - I have to say I LOVE the pants!!!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, Tracy! I have never seen those. They are beautiful...she was so teeny-tiny.

Can you believe it has been almost 2 years already!!??

Sue said...

Aww...I can imagine how happy you were to see that sweet face! What fun to re-live those moments of "The Call" and then getting ready for Gotcha Day!!

Sue B from the western suburbs playgroup