Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Soul Patrol


I don’t know if there are any American Idol fans out there, but Steve and I watch it every week. This year, our neighbor even set up a pool where we had to pick the top ten in the order we thought they would finish (once it was narrowed down to the top 20). I don’t know if either of us will win, but we’re certainly ahead of the folks who picked Sabrina to win the whole thing and who picked Antonella to be in the top ten! It’s kind of fun when you have a stake in the outcome. Of course, I’ve never actually called and voted for anyone and I don’t intend to this year. As you can see, Hannah was a fan of Taylor Hicks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Through Hannah's many performances, recognizable strings of notes may be few and far between, however she is a consummate professional... practicing and performing constantly. The blessing is, I don't know the notes either... so it all sounds good to me.

Nikki said...

She is quite the little musician...future AI top ten finalist???? She'd get my vote!

We also watch every week! Although, we weren't huge Taylor Hicks fans (sorry Hannah).
Who do you like this year?
I have a few favorites.

Beckyb said...

Found you through Nikki's blog - I will be back - I think you have a great blog, From one China mom to another!!!