Our Dossier for Hannah's Sister was Logged in 9/26/06

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Making Hannah Proud


Lately, we’ve been telling Hannah that “we’re so proud” of her when she does something special (like sleep in her bed all night.) So, today, I was vacuuming and she kept shouting something to me. Well, I finally figured it out …she was saying “so proud of you Mom”! Not only did she say it once, but she followed me around the house repeating it over and over again! I guess I can’t complain about not being appreciated …

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Very sweet. I love it when they pick up on some of our GOOD habits!

Lily will often say, "C'mon momma, you can DO it!"

Gotta love our girls!

Anonymous said...

Last year, "the helper," this year, "moral support," you have to love the evolution. I see management in her future....

She is good... and cute too. But I’m biased. - Dad

Deb said...

I remember Jaclyn running around saying "Good Gurl MOM"
Out of the mouths of babes.
I would be proud of you too if you came over and vacumed my house ;O)
PS. Found your blog via Nikki